A brief comparison of your company against one competitor of interest.
*Positioning defines where your product (item or service) stands in relation to others offering similar products and services in the marketplace as well as the mind of the consumer.
|Competitor||Your company||Notes links|
|Approximate web-site traffic|
|Videos and webinars|
|Press releases and mentions|
This chart shows the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats your company has relative to the rest of the market.
- something that separates you from your competitors
- something your company is expert in
- a gap in the market you can fill
- a conference where you can showcase your value
- advantages your competitors have
- a resource/quality you lack
- competitors with a larger clientele
- bad press related to your market